The Tax Council is a non-profit, membership-based organization promoting sound tax and fiscal policies since 1966. We are based in Washington, DC – our nation’s capital. Our membership is comprised of (but not limited to) Fortune 500 companies, leading accounting and law firms, and major trade associations.
We provide a regular forum (luncheons and conferences) for our members to meet with key tax policy decision makers from the U.S. Congress to discuss important current tax issues; sponsor an annual three-day Spring Tax Policy Conference; and develop tax policy information and positions for public dissemination.
The Tax Council’s events provide excellent opportunities for our members to network and build stronger working relationships with government officials and colleagues in other businesses.
The Tax Council is affiliated with the Tax Council Policy Institute (TCPI), a non-partisan and non-profit 501(c)(3) education and public policy research organization. For more information, please visit www.tcpi.org.
The Tax Council’s “Cash Tax vs Book Tax” Tax Concept Educational Paper– the first in a series of tax concept educational papers to be published
The Tax Council and Ernst & Young Tax Reform Business Barometer
– a monthly survey that tracks tax reform expectations of the business community
- BNA Daily Tax Report Coverage, January 2016 *NEW*
- Full Report, September 2015
- Full Report, June 2015
- Full Report, January 2015
- Full Report, October 2014
- Full Report, March 2014
- Full Report, February 2014
- Full Report, December 2013
- Full Report, November 2013
- Full Report, October 2013
- Press Release, October 2013
- Full Report, September 2013
- Press Release, September 2013